What is coaching?
ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.International Coaching Federation
If that sounds a little vague to you, it’s because it’s supposed to. Everyone’s coaching journey is unique so it’s impossible to describe exactly what yours will entail. From the every beginning, we will focus on what you need and where you want to go. Our coaching collaboration allows me to guide you, support you and challenge you along the way.
Remember, each one is different but here’s an idea of some of the skills that our coaching conversations could allow you to practise:
- reflection for learning and development
- goal setting
- action planning
- confidence and self-esteem
- effective and meaningful communication
- … let’s discover what else!
Logistics of a typical coaching programme
Your coaching journey could look like this…
- 30min pre-session call (the one I mentioned in step 3 above)
- 6 x 1 hour sessions over a 5-6 month period. (If you want to do this over a longer or shorter period, that’s possible. If you change your mind about coaching before completing 6 sessions, that’s okay too.)
- Sessions can take place via video call or in person. (For now, given the covid-19 crisis, I will only be offering video call sessions. I hope to be able to offer in-person sessions again soon.)
Get in Touch
Want to find out more? Keen to collaborate? I’d love to hear from you.
Book a Session
Set up and pay for your coaching session or pre-coaching call via the online booking system. I’m still available via email if you have any questions or difficulties.